PER 0.00% 7.5¢ percheron therapeutics limited

Hi Meph,This is my second attempt. I had an almost finished,...

1. 720 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 210
    Hi Meph,

This is my second attempt. I had an almost finished, somewhat lengthy, post that I went to backspace edit a sentence, and lost the whole darn thing. It happened to me before on a longer post (in reply to mac9 on MD resignation) and i got so frustrated I never reposted.

Thanks for the (entertaining) analogy, which managed to not only illustrate your point, but also answer my y-axis question. I always enjoy and value your posts and respect your logic/intelligence.

Some points in reply.

1. My initial post that you responded to was trying to make the point that 6 months into the HOPE-2 trial, the PUL 2.0 scores showed improvement (at a minimum - stabilisation) over scores at trial start, similar to ATL1102 at the 6 month mark (end) of their P2a trial. The 12 month results can’t be compared because the ANP trial didn’t go 12 months. CAPR couldn’t really shout about the 6 month scores when the trial had a 12 mth endpoint and this time was more significant in any case.

2. I assume you are referring to the PUL 2.0 results when you mention “stabilisation”, not the bio-analytical data on muscle tissue.

3. Wary of tampering with good art, but wouldn’t a slightly better analogy be taking 20 runners who all run the 100 in 10 secs (we’ll assume they are the same standard to simplify things) and all having a degenerative muscular disease (not very progressed obviously lol). We put 8 runners on this new medication and 12 runners on sugar pills. After 12 months, the 8 runners on meds average 10.5 secs for the 100m dash and the 12 on sugar pills average 12.8 secs (you were on sugar pills in this analogy unfortunately - whereas I got the meds). This is a pretty significant result.

4. Take your point on small sample size for both trials.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $67.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 39300 7.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.9¢ 26315 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 07.00am 22/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.