PER 2.22% 9.2¢ percheron therapeutics limited

For General Information, page-2547

1. 3,213 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 257
    I just would like to make a small remark.
    Posters/share holders may or may not like what Itsa is posting, personally beside being against his devotion to the Diamond I take the rest of his comments and DD with some skepticism and then I make my own conclusion.
    Arguments against his unlimited optimism are of course accepted as a fair balance what is totally out of the picture are the insults. Several posters have strong arguments against ITSA without any personal insults (I.e. Sam, George,Dalt etc etc). At the end we are all here for the same purpose and ITSA maybe (most of the time probably) exaggerate against any negativity posted but also consider his position, if is true the amount he has invested, because after all (maybe in the wrong way) is try to protect his investment and we cannot blame him for that. Arguing yes but no insults. Your “contributional”posts winsol are always only full of insulting personal attack. Pathetic.
    I also don’t understand putting people on ignore…..there is no point, you don’t like it read and just move on…I personally don’t put anyone on ignore regardless.
    Winsol try to learn the meaning of respect.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.2¢
Change
0.002(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $82.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.9¢ 9.2¢ 8.8¢ $69.71K 769.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 35742 9.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.2¢ 84100 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
9.2¢
  Change
0.002 ( 3.37 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.9¢ 9.2¢ 8.8¢ 138646
Last updated 15.59pm 14/06/2024 ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.