PER 1.32% 7.5¢ percheron therapeutics limited

@mac9 you normally set a high bar with your posts in my opinion....

1. 1,520 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 274
    @mac9 you normally set a high bar with your posts in my opinion. This one though, it's an aberration and very unusual.

That's because i think it has some decent sized miscomprehensions about it.

Investors get returns from some R&D companies all the time. ( except here LOL) The return is based on the investor recognising the idea and watching the company's progress towards making a possible world changing viable medication. This is not recognised by divvy or capital returns but by the appreciation in sp price. As they plan and execute and test, successfully then there should be, even belatedly, recognition of the achievements or the speculation of near achievements in the sp.

ANP is better placed and has progressed as its revised plans have outlined. I got in way back when and have stayed since due to the calibre of people brought in, the progress to date and the, I think, justified expectations of further good results to come.
    I think that it is under value now and it should be greater than what the sp is today.

And that's where the challenge lies. Have I got it wrong and the market has it right For now?

hc very glitchy at moment and almost gave up trying to reply..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.5¢
Change
-0.001(1.32%)
Mkt cap ! $67.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.6¢ 7.7¢ 7.5¢ $38.88K 514.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 39300 7.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.9¢ 26315 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.19pm 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.8¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 1.27 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.6¢ 7.8¢ 7.5¢ 112689
Last updated 15.50pm 21/05/2024 ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.