PER 2.25% 9.1¢ percheron therapeutics limited

For General Information, page-3525

1. 219 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 76
    You have certainly done it all Mr Learner..

you are spot on on a number of points..... I waited 4 weeks to get the Injection done at a particular hospital and so put up with debilitating pain until then , (had it done yesterday and currently waiting to see if it works ) .. so I know about the getting one down scenario as well as the importance of recognizing that there are indeed others much worse off because there are indeed further remedies available

this particular issue, whilst not being a genetic disorder .. just happens to run in the family, with both my elder sister and brother having had the same, prior to myself and my sister waited 2 yrs before having disc surgery and swears she wouldn't have deliberated and stuck with the meds for that period, had she known what a difference the surgery was going to make instantly.

must certainly help to have a daughter physio..... the Dr that did my procedure has one as a wife, and having had to do a couple of sessions myself this year, I was wondering to myself which of them are likely to be the breadwinner in a very financially stable no doubt medical marriage.

in my case I still have to work to pay the mortgage and put food on the table so the typical recovery time associated with disc surgery, shaving not fusion, rules out my considering this now along with the cost, so I do hope the injection decides to do its magic ... but I do get the sense it is a little like kicking the can down the road...

anyway, if we are $5 next Nov then we will be able to chat further on the topic at the Maccas party and Melb cup or, if the recruitment does drag on a little, then hopefully Q1 2025.....

speak in 2024

Dave

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.1¢
Change
0.002(2.25%)
Mkt cap ! $83.84M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.3¢ 9.7¢ 9.1¢ $201.9K 2.168M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 59790 9.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.1¢ 126392 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.13am 04/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
9.1¢
  Change
0.002 ( 1.69 %)
Open High Low Volume
9.4¢ 9.7¢ 9.0¢ 421100
Last updated 11.34am 04/06/2024 ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.