CAZ 5.00% 2.1¢ cazaly resources limited

for gods sake someone tell me, page-13

1. 1,493 Posts.
    UJ

Maybe, just maybe, what Justice Buss is doing is avoiding complication. Commercial matters benefit greatly by keeping to relevant facts.

Of course when nothing seems to be happening, things unseen can still exist and be on the move.

What we have to avoid on the other hand is paranoia. Just because we can not prove Russia is developing a doomsday bomb doesn’t mean they must be making one, and so we must build one too. Though the “Crazy’s” in Washington do exist. And they may still be there, ruling that country. Never trust the English, if you are Aymish. Never trust the USA if you are an Earthling, I say.

The closing statements of the CCC hearings are interesting reading. They WARN everyone that more can be expected. Downloadable from the CCC web site. Go to Transcripts.

And one of the guidelines is to not let "this" get in the way of "that" being prosecuted.

Like for example, did you notice that when the Directors of James Hardie were charged recently, those charges (I heard) were laid on the last day (or near to it) before the statute of limitations kicked in. But!
    Yeah, this is the really fascinating aspect.

The prosecutors held their gun powder DRY. And James Hardie held their fatal/fateful meeting announcing the final settlement to the asbestos saga, to everyone's apparent delight.

It is my guess that had James Hardie delayed that settlement (if possible) the prosecutor's hands may have been tied. And the roof would have leaked and the gun powder got wetted. And had they prosecuted James Hardie board members before that announcement it might have stopped the asbestos settlement.

So Justice Buss's wisdom needs to given credit when credit might not be apparent. For just because we don't know if anything is happening in the background, doesn't mean nothing is happening. Of course I don’t want to see Westralia blown up by excessive amounts of dry power. But it would seem funny to some people if it did. For example, going by some of the commentators here who seems very angry about the thugs in government. Like the thuggy Ministers who run State Forestry in Victoria who will, like in ancient Greece or England, cut down every last tree worth $0.50 or more.

But why do they get to be Minister? Because the THUGS who run Industry can have no consciences. And there is no law that mandates everyone be assessed to determine if they are a fit and proper persons. Yet it must be easy to determine if someone is without a conscience.

But then in the USA they actively seek out a President whose maximum qualification is that he must be stupider than the average person who reads newspapers. That is the average 10 year old. Like those that read Hot Copper gossip.

Sue12 is therefore well ahead of the average here. He is probably almost 13 by now I reckon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.687M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.2¢ 2.0¢ $37.20K 1.773M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 239806 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 300000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.50pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CAZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.