CAZ 5.00% 2.1¢ cazaly resources limited

The whole thing is a joke, the politicians are a joke and the...

1. 173 Posts.
    The whole thing is a joke, the politicians are a joke and the legislation is a joke.

If I forgot to buy a particular share I am not allowed to claim one month later that I was intending to buy them on that particular date just because I had them in my portfolio in the past.

When are the Polly's and the courts going to come into the world of reality.

Maybe a class action against the Gov and RIO is required as they allowed the investing public to be in a position to invest in Cazaly when at the time they were of the opinion that Cazaly had done every thing required to claim tenure over the leases in question.

If this were a case involving the Cig majors Carpenter and Clifford would be required to give a verbal and written as I am absolutely certain that a person in Carpenters position would have some one or device to verify what he said.

I wonder how one defines who are the ones that should benefit in the interest of the public of course, what a nothing statement which makes the whole legislation totally useless and of 3rd world standards.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.687M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.2¢ 2.0¢ $37.20K 1.773M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 239806 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 300000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.50pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CAZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.