MAE 0.00% 0.0¢ marion energy limited

for gods sake, page-2

1. 992 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 400
    As far as I am concerned, this is the time where the Directors front up, or forever deserve the curses of the shareholders who have endured so much. The Directors have indicated so much and now is the time to put up or forever shut the hell up. They have advised, however so slowly and possibly without foundation or truth, that things are about to happen.

Some Holders have indicated they have some additional knowledge that an AGM will occur this month together with re-listing etc. I have contacted the company in the past but nothing I have ever been advised has reached fruition. As indicated it is now time for things to be put on the table so everything is open and accountable.

Know that things can occur which can cancel out the best laid plans but, in my view, it is now time! There should be no issues at this late stage that need to be keep in confidence...the shareholders have a right to know.

I still have hope of some recovery of some of my investment but more importantly, need some justification and actual evidence for this hope to continue OR be able to put the bloody whole episode to bed and forget the past.

Surely the Directors still have a responsibility of advising the existing shareholders in a timely and truthful manner. My patience is exhausted....just want a simple answer: "yes" or "No" to going forward.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.