for hc members

1. 3,069 Posts.
    Have a good day and evening this she will say, listen to acouch and you will get a pay.

Hmmm use tight stops this i will grant,thats the master himself....his name is Rembrandt.

Then there is the "R"ussian and Eddie who can`t take a trick,and would like nothing better then a cuppa with Rick.

Stocko,oh yes stocko him and his K-C-G,it will happen one day...you wait and see.

Now if your a gambler and you don`t want to go down,then have a bet with the man that they call the Klown.

Yak his a good bloke who likes to play games,who logs into hc with multiply names.

Ardent Snooker and Oh Boy they post round the clock,but come on boys how about one on a stock.

Jolly and his parrot oh what a sight,don`t worry Jolly soon you`ll get one right.

If you have never followed Alpha`s tips,i say give it a whirl..but i must warn you his a big girl.

If you have a question to ask then don`t puff and pant,ask a bloke that we know by Grant.

Now theres a bloke that asks questions about every single stock,his a legend that we just call Doc.

Theres so many nice people on this forum that i`ve have forgot,but i like you all the same,this i kid you not.

But to PAT can i say lets bring back the stallion,the one they call Viva the bloody good italian.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.