LAF lafayette mining limited

re: laf project rp-heremes take note -- Heremes -- for your...

1. 1,978 Posts.
    re: laf project rp-heremes take note -- Heremes -- for your information - Bulawan is on care and maintenance -the u/g ore is too low grade -read the Philex web site -but it has a 4500 tpd CIP plant -and I have proposed to various juniors there is a great opportunity to explore surrounding ground and utilise that big plant. All the others you mention are simply ore bodies that have been mined or are still proposed as mining projects. For instance King King at the headwaters of the King King river is a huge copper/gold deposit variously owned by different US/Filipino/Aust companies but it has never got off the ground and at last count had huge debt obligations and I think reverted to a Filipino company. Pantukan at the mouth of the river was a key MNLF hot spot and they used to burn all the mining equipmentat KK. I know as I had mining properties on the King King and you passed through about four different rebel checkpoints. It is pointless you looking on the internet to try and assess the true situation in the Philippines because all that information is generally years out of date. If you can find a genuine operating gold mine apart from Lepanto - that is distinct from all the small claim miners using small ball mills and gravity plants (mercury) and medium size operators with small CIP plants with production up to a few thousand ozs a year -and there are many- then I will be interested to learn the details. And if you have some spare cash put your money into a deal up there -nothing like having an AK47 as part of your prospecting gear.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LAF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.