SDI 2.14% 91.5¢ sdi limited

Apologies if you feel this way, but I felt your "facts" simply...

1. 672 Posts.
    Apologies if you feel this way, but I felt your "facts" simply helped your case the way that wanted it to...

Let me give you "my" facts:
    I actually bought at 46c, last week, this anomaly on the market depth was not my initial trigger.
    My purpose of this thread was to find out why there was this anomaly (hope you've figured out that this isn't a basic market depth question anymore)
    So I am hypothesizing whether this could have been a trigger to buy even more...

Also, no embellishment required from me. Let me clarify.
    You obviously prefer to use the range from Monday's open, and if this anomaly took place after the open, then indeed you are correct to call me an embellishing fool
    Now I think it's reasonable for me to say that, once the market has closed, and if no new information, or new trades, or changes in the depth have taken place, it is more than likely to open at where it closed.
    However, in my defense, in this case, this anomaly was PRE-OPEN, and AFFECTING the open itself...hence, moving price since the CLOSE on FRIDAY.

On a positive note, this thread has generated way more views than I had hoped for.
    Hope it has brought much entertainment to you all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
91.5¢
Change
-0.020(2.14%)
Mkt cap ! $108.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
93.0¢ 93.0¢ 88.5¢ $56.04K 62.65K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 11954 88.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
93.0¢ 3799 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SDI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.