AGM 0.00% $1.60 australian governance & ethical index fund

"(Buddy134,Not sure if u noticed but in a ZFX presentation today...

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    "(Buddy134,

Not sure if u noticed but in a ZFX presentation today on P10..but looks like u r right on the money..:))

To quote:

"Recent results confirm the potential to increase resources at Avebury.
    New lenses Seymour and North East Avebury"

I must admit I had a quiet checkle to myself when I read this thinking of yr statements...

Good luck...(maybe buy some OZL???))"

Hi Muzza,

Sorry, I dind't read your post earlyer.

I am so upset about this whole debacle, that I only have a peep in the AGM forum on very few occasions.

And, as I said all along, I have stuck to my guns and, I am still waiting for the final letter from our beloved AM (Andrew Michelmore), to tell me that I have to surrender my holdings in AGM, or risking loosing my money.

Maybe it will works better for me in the long run, with the current markets sentiments, by having a guaranteed cash amount in a safe place, and not readily available.

My gut feelings were all along that AGM had a lot more ore that it was taught it had, but, time constraints, wouldn't permit further development/exploration, and the pressure exerted by AM to our Directors, was a bit over the top.

As for me buying some OZL, ther are no needs for me to do it at this stage because, I will get some with the merger, once they will exchange my ZFX shares.

As I said all along, I also owned ZFX shares but, I was not at all impressed by AM's ways of doing things. As they say, don't do unto others what you don't want others doing to you.
    Don't worry my friend, his turn will come!!!

Thanks for the opportunity to replay to you once again in this exciting venture, and thanks for your thoughts.

As you will notice, I am still marking my position and my stock as holding.

Buddy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.