RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

ds,I would tend to agree with your theoryIn fact I would go so...

1. 744 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    ds,

I would tend to agree with your theory

In fact I would go so far to say that there are probably more RRSO available on the ASX when compared to RRS

Which is probably why there have been a lot traded of late (RRSO that is).

This buying has been no doubt insto's from pommy land who will then convert to heads then transfer to LSE.

This is what happening before when volumes were high....they were raiding the cookie jar big time and pushing the shareprice all over the shop the get what they wanted.

I also agree with you on the matter of heads on the LSE will be closer to 75% come Christmas.

There is a lot of chatter on other sites about the Puntland PSA extension now having been agreed, just subject to legals. Further, Trinidad is almost done, Texas is doing well (no pun intended) and Georgia will be mobilising in January with very large prospects.

My only concern is that given the enormous amount of shares on issue, can the shareprice really get to the levels of 50p or more. I suppose it can if reserves are proven and commercial tradable value can be attributable to those reserves.

In any case after years (I think it is 4 or 5 for me - crikey) I appears we are on the edge of something rather special here.

To think I got into Range for the blooming Uranium in Peru.....lets not go there!!

All the best folks

jr

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.