RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

for mikro, page-5

1. ds
    7,131 Posts.
    on a serious note jr - 50p is easy if the reserves are proven and they have 3 or 4 producing sources.

That wont be possible inside 2 years though.

Can a company like Range be valued at 10p consistently in the next 3 months - easily.

Can it be valued at 15p in the next 3 to 6 months quite probably if just a few things go right.

Can it be valued at 20p in the next 6-9 months - possibly but it would need some pretty good results from something big like Georgia.

Above that I don't care to speculate for now.

The caveat to all this is a few into investors coming on board.

After the volume seen last week SOMETHING has happened to the register but we won't know the real story for a few weeks.

So far with the exercise already of 10m+ options I suspect the shares continue to find their way into friendly hands despite what some perceive as a disappointing SP performance.

The more options that exercise early the less likely a capital raising is till well into next year or the more likely Range is to keeping 40-50% of Georgia.

You are right that it is seemingly on the verge of something - the SP keeps a subtle but definite upwards bias but the performance on spikes is disappointing - the good thing is that it tends to shake out traders and leave investors.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.