RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

ds,On a serious note!Look, the spectre of drilling a couple of...

1. 744 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    ds,

On a serious note!

Look, the spectre of drilling a couple of large prospects in Georgia in the next few months could easily drive the SP to 50 pence. My reasoning is based on the fact that there are a number of insto's in Range now that were simply not around when those low rent germs were 4 years ago.

Remember those days?

Well those undesirable types are now no longer around and we have a register firmly in the hands of the Europeans.

Range, as evidenced by the 3B announcements are on a second push to buy RRSO and convert and flip to LSE.

There is a lot of posting activity on the iii.co.uk board which has turned pretty catty, with some posters who were once all nice and chumming, turning into sore loosers. The advfn site I could not be bothered with as it tells you nothing and is driven by a couple of muppets who have nothing better to do.

Best policy is to consider your investment has been made and that at best you are a passenger and not the pilot. That includes me by the way.

Whilst I have been in this thing for yonks and lost a large amount of money, my second punt was predicated on my view that Range had been given a second chance. I put more money in at 3 cents with free options. My position is now that I am significantly in the money haven been mad enough to write that cheque for 3 cents.

Regardless, the prospects for the company are demonstrably better than they have ever been.

Be cool!

And for those on the iii.co.uk that presume me to be megaoil.........good luck with your presumptions!

You are spot on.

jr

p.s. bbq this weekend at South Fork for those who would like to come along....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.