RCY 0.00% 0.7¢ rivercity motorway group

Homeytheclown,Umm ... OK you may want to actually read my post...

1. 1,576 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    Homeytheclown,

Umm ... OK you may want to actually read my post properly and do some of your own research before coming out with rude comments like "please do your research about the company before you make such absurd posts"

Umm ... OK you may want to actually read my post properly and do some research before coming out with rude comments like "please do your research about the company before you make such absurd posts"

By your comment it seems you have absolutely no idea about insolvency laws. A company is solvent if it is able to pay all of its debts as and when they become due and payable. The emphasis is on the ability to discharge ALL of the companys debts when they fall due, rather than some of its debt. My concern with this company and this is merely my observation based on review the financials and annual reports, is that there is an argument that there is very little chance that the company can now get into a position to pay off its long term debt when it falls due. Since this potential exposure exists there is a risk that the directors may feel the best course of action is to appoint administrators. Of course they may not see this as a big risk and continue to trade.

If you actually understood some of the underlying principles and laws of investment you may not embarrass yourself like you did with that comment.

I empathise with holders of this stock and trully hope that revenues significantly increase.

I am the Iceman!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RCY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.