GGP 0.00% 0.6¢ golden gate petroleum ltd

Thanks so much dascore. I follow your interpretations on the XJO...

1. 1,038 Posts.
    Thanks so much dascore. I follow your interpretations on the XJO threads closely and appreciate the effort and time obviously contained in them. Hope you had time over the recent break to get some R&R in.

Fundamentals are the best they've been in years for GGP. They point to a >5c/$100 million company in the next 3-6 months due to their current Permian Basin projects alone. A polar shift in focus from high-impact, high-pressure, high risk/reward salt dome leases, to a proven, <1% dry hole risk, Texan Permian fairway leases, with initial above average results. Early days, but revenue looking to improve 10 fold from last years quarterly average within the next few months. Cash flow will be the final piece of the puzzle. Of course, all imo.

Do the indicators you've used have a specific name? I currently use ProRealTime because I'm part Scottish and tight and would like to try them out on my charting software.

Thanks for your generosity and advice/opinion over the years. Books and resources you've suggested have been a valuable resource to me and helped me recognise opportunities and put the probabilities in my favour.

All the best,
    Mug.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.