KAR 5.75% $1.84 karoon energy ltd

Swanny....You're absolutely right mate, you are into fresh new...

1. 846 Posts.
    Swanny....

You're absolutely right mate, you are into fresh new high ground. Well.... for a very long time anyway.
    That's part of my problem mate. It's not convincing me that it's keen, that's all. It's a risk for me.

LOL.... you actually give respect to the buy sell que? mate! Come on! You know as well as i do that it's crap!
    Like i said earlier, i've been watching some of my others pretty closely lately & mate, some of the moves i've seen in those buy sell ques have been over a million in a hit.... lol... usually against the grain! There'll be rediculous weight to the buy side & wooshka! She's gone 2 ticks down in a flash! Those lists mean bugger all Swanny!

As for the parachutes today..... absolutely.... that's what i saw at the time & it still hasn't convinced me otherwise... hence i'm elsewhere right now. I'll Watch & wait & learn.

As for the post you mention, 5.28.... i'll have to have a squizz & see what was happening at the time.

LOL... i see alot of sweeping comments on here Swanny so lets not go there mate.

Kind Regards
    DmansDad

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.84
Change
0.100(5.75%)
Mkt cap ! $1.474B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.79 $1.85 $1.78 $10.19M 5.568M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 40861 $1.84

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.85 25012 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.