KAR 5.75% $1.84 karoon energy ltd

Yeah again Swanny... we were joking about your chart at the time...

1. 846 Posts.
    Yeah again Swanny... we were joking about your chart at the time mate so i was taking the piss saying your chart was broken that's all.

Have a look back through & we were all having a light hearted joke about your chart mate. Hence the comment to have another look at your chart çause she's broken...

As for todays SP action.... she's making hard work of it. Something funny that occurs to me is that you seem to assume it's smart investors who are buying the stock at these high levels, taking it higher....

Consider this from a purely business point of view... consider COS (cost of sale). If these big guys were able to get alot of stock cheap, this ensures good profits yes? OK but to get profits you need the price higher.. yes?
    OK so to get the price higher... someone actually has to buy it yes??? So..... if you were sitting on a good profit because you bought cheap.... is it not reasonable to suggest that you may actually buy some stock at certain price levels on the way up to get it over a hurdle here & there?

Yes you will eat into your profits... sure but at the same time you're increasing the price that you'll get when you sell out yes???

So.... is it really smart investors buying at the highs here or smart money ensuring they get a great return on their spend????

Kind Regards
    DmansDad

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.84
Change
0.100(5.75%)
Mkt cap ! $1.474B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.79 $1.85 $1.78 $10.19M 5.568M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 40861 $1.84

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.85 25012 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.