KAL 0.00% 2.9¢ kalgoorlie gold mining limited

for my nervous followers. clarity restored

1. 13,576 Posts.
    My fellow traders..as i light another cigar and after a miserable day at golf(once again)..i cant help but wonder why so many put there hard earned cash on the line..with no or little experience..my fellow inmates..i have study charts for over 30 years ..and i can assure u that what we have here is a perfect rectangle formation..with deminishing volume...as volume declines and the price hovers around the support level..many will feel nervous and wonder y they have listened to the great martis....allow me to explain y....experience fellas..is the root to fortune..if used correctly..
    I get questions such as when martis?...we r 2/3 away from the apex..meaning the descending triangle that appears in the rectangle is just about done...meaning we r very very close to a break-out...once we get a flurry of buying..we will reach the .25 very quickly(1 day)..consolidate for a few days and then continue the move towards my target of .40cents..
    What we need to do is relax..no need in calling the company..its all depicted on the chart...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.596M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 60000 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 253 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.