FBR 0.00% 3.9¢ fbr ltd

For Naysayers and Non-Holders, page-53

1. 227 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 170
    Tesla has a U.S. market cap of $ 51 billion. They were first movers on a product that has become the darling of tech investors here and first adopters that buy it to be cutting edge. Tesla has two types of owners- those that are frustrated by quality control and maintenance issues but still claim to love their cars, and those that are frustrated by quality control and maintenance issues that loudly tell everyone not to buy one. I know more of the latter than the former.

The electric car is not new technology- I believe the first one was built in the early 1880's. Now Tesla is facing competition from much more seasoned companies that have not been chasing headlines, and instead proving their technologies quietly in the background. My bet is on Audi who have been perfecting their product at LeMans for years. With their quality control (half jokingly as a former Audi owner) and production capability, they will hammer Tesla. Along with Mercedes, BMW, GMC, Ford....

I have seen some robotic technologies in the construction industry, but nothing like FBR is proposing. They are first movers on the product, and more importantly, it may take some time for other competitors to catch up. The sweet spot will be in the next 5 to 10 years where the company will either become successful and dominant, or we will be rewarded with a buyout.

Yes, revenue is not net income, but with some conservative estimates in terms of market size, population growth globally and the scalability of the technology, $ 33.00 per share U.S. is not unattainable.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $174.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.9¢ 4.3¢ 3.9¢ $784.3K 19.55M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 844866 3.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 230000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.