FBR 7.50% 4.3¢ fbr ltd

Forgot to add, another example of tech valuation is Uber......

1. 231 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 172
    Forgot to add, another example of tech valuation is Uber...

Depending on the source you read, the market cap. is $ 72 billion for a company that was founded 9 years ago and still has not made an appreciable profit.

The initial technology was nothing close to FBR but I see their autonomous Volvo XC-90's driving around my city with engineers in the front seat keeping an eye (hopefully) on what's going on. It strikes me as a solution looking for a problem. Americans (probably like Australians) are not ready to abdicate the responsibility (and freedom) of driving their own cars and are probably of the age like me (51) that I would far rather have a human driver than a computer driving the car.

The time will come, no doubt, but it's not yet here. Driving is a low function task compared to construction. In my opinion, the opportunity cost / reward of driving me home after a few beers is far different than developing a revolutionary construction process.

Again, just my opinion, do your own due diligence and good luck. I bought more last week.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.3¢
Change
0.003(7.50%)
Mkt cap ! $206.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.2¢ 4.3¢ 4.0¢ $378.1K 9.064M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 912797 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.3¢ 389874 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.