VYS 2.56% 40.0¢ vysarn limited

for new holders in mhm

1. 1,978 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 410
    It has been a while since any all encompassing threads oulining reasons to 'buy' MHM have been posted.

For any of you who are new to the stock, and are just starting your research, a great starting point will be to take a look over:

1) MHM's recent Investor Presentation:
    ==> http://www.mhml.com.au/_content/documents/709.pdf

2) RB Milestone Group's Broker Report, valuing MHM at over $3.50:
    ==> http://www.mhml.com.au/_content/documents/710.pdf

In a nutshell, and beyond what is outlined in these two excellent documents, is the very hopeful expansion of MHM's technology to smelters world-wide.

For ease of calculation, it has been postulated on this forum that for every operation that can be established, $1 can be added to the share price.

Currently, MHM are in the USA, hopefully meeting with Alcoa. Alcoa have 23 smelters world-wide.

My reason for posting this is twofold:
    1) Jumping into a new stock can be a bit unnerving, especially if one is just starting the learning curve;

2) Seeing price swings on days like today can compound the nerves in the buying decision if it dips short-term, and make you double guess yourself and your decision.

There are a lot of long-termers here with much more of a knowledge base than me. One great thing about this thread is that research is fairly easy and transparent, and there are a great bunch of knowledgeable people who are willing to help.

Personally, I have a fair stake invested in MHM, and, as far as stocks go, feel very comfortable with this story, and how it will hopefully unfold over the long-term.

If any other long term holders want to add to this, to expedite the 'learning curve' for newer investors, feel free.

Good luck to all MHM holders. Exciting times.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VYS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
40.0¢
Change
0.010(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $167.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
40.0¢ 40.5¢ 40.0¢ $112.1K 279.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 6690 39.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
40.0¢ 183 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.42am 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VYS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.