VYS 3.85% 50.0¢ vysarn limited

for new holders in mhm, page-3

1. 3,934 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    HI there jaydee74 a good post I'm only new to this myself 2 months old lol, I like to say to all new holders of MHM WELCOME ON BOARD this company. We need new holders to the company as it shows that we all have faith in the way that we are moving forwards.

Also they may bring into MHM some think that we have all over looked in this company. The more research that people do will only benefit us all in the long term.

The future that we all have with MHM is only just at the beginning, as I said yesterday THINK WHERE WILL WE BEEN IN 2015 5 years from now!!

A big blue sky for us all I hope and just may be some dividend to come to. At the moment most of us are only looking at the one side of MHM, and thats the technology we have with salt slag.

We have not factory in the gold and the other projects in Tasmanian that we have, There is so much going on at the moment with Alcoa and hopefully some good news to come out of it.

Looks like the market likes MHM and may be there is some news afoot about us, will there be a trading halt tomorrow? as its Friday.

Any way once again to all new holds good luck with your investment with MHM, and I hope that you all enjoy the ride of your life!!

Good luck to all that hold MHM.
    The technology we have is out of this world and soon to be around this world.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VYS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.