VYS 2.30% 44.5¢ vysarn limited

Yes volume and buying is very positive- the daytraders are out...

1. 1,149 Posts.
    Yes volume and buying is very positive- the daytraders are out IMO. This is more assertive buyers in the know IMO. No Coy is a completely tight ship- the run up today was based on nothing new. It is a leak IMO of an upcoming JV Ann aka Alcoa most probably. You can become uncanny in guessing certain Coy's upcoming ANNs when you been invested with them for a long time.

I had calculated the Alcoa plants worldwide would be worth over $13-15. This will sound very optimistic, yet that is what it is worth with a JV with Alcoa Plant alone IMO.

This is Alcoa alone thus the reason I am still in this play. If I cannot calculate a potential 10 bagger in the short to medium term then it time to move on.

Not too many more Coy's out there were the risk reward quotient in this good. Naturally would have preferred a base be found over $2- yet it will get rerated when the ANNs come. My understanding is the Aussie contracts in place are worth a $1 in terms of SP on the recycling income alone, not to mention NMP, etc. Only Ponds to be approved by council to gain the full income from the contracts and Plant.

Now for to make this very simplistic for new investors you are paying 1.3-1.4 for a Coy that could very easily be x10 this amount in a year. Downside risk is always there in these plays so here they are- council has an issue with Ev Ponds- doubt it WHY, No JV with Alcoa- unlikely IMO, they cannot replicate what they did in Aussie- why not... competition. Comp wise it already been established that we do have competition yet their profit margins are nowhere near our close loop system solution.

Simplistically put there is no other solution that touches MHM solution for profitability per processed Ton of Alu slag, in the world to date.

What is the lowest the SP can go- well the longer the OS expansion ANNs take the lower it will go... any heavy Director selling will signal this IMO.

As repeated all through the year risk reward wise this is still one of the best on ASX. They have ambitions to be in the ASX300 with 12 months. We will have our 10 bagger from this point if these ambitions are achieved.

Cheers Jay

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VYS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
44.5¢
Change
0.010(2.30%)
Mkt cap ! $183.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
45.0¢ 45.0¢ 44.5¢ $9.019K 20.09K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 11235 44.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
45.0¢ 20851 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VYS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.