1CG 7.14% 1.5¢ one click group limited

for newbies (like me), page-11

1. 272 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35
    hi Genghis, thanks for the response. and nice play on words - and very humble/self-aware - to call yourself "deluded"! you actually know a lot more than I gave you credit for, and your responses are appreciated, but maybe you can help me with my biggest issues keeping me from investing(I have a couple of responses to your responses but I'll keep them til tomorrow).

1. What do you mean by saying one word "Bergen" and getting it out of the way?
    2. If UUV doesn't have any new patents in the last 3 years - where did SwarmDiver come from? That means they don't own the parent to the only product they are selling? Are we buying more of Dick Smith that sells and maybe services other people's product?
    3. Similarly - what is the way forward for a company that spends $2-2.5m a year and has only one engineer? I really struggle with this. What are we buying? All of those competitors have teams of great engineers and are advancing their technology quickly. 1 engineer, probably working from home and focusing on servicing product and earning no new patents, isn't worth $60m. The current patents aren't worth much. Where does the value come from?
    4. The biggest investor (in terms of putting money into UUV) by a long shot was Eagle's View. Are they still around? I think they bought shares day 1 at 20c and sold out somewhere very low - maybe 2c, which would make the biggest investor to date - gone.

Thank you!
    Last edited by verysmallcap: 06/09/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1CG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $10.54M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.5¢ $4.824K 321.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1497163 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 159828 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.56pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1CG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.