1CG 0.00% 1.0¢ one click group limited

my guess is that you jumped to conclusions and didn't read...

1. 272 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35
    my guess is that you jumped to conclusions and didn't read my post fully or comprehend it.

this company is going to need more capital raises. period. they burn cash (will be around $2m a year) and even with any contract they could reasonably win between now and 1Q20 they will be gasping for cash. I agree that they have until early next year at which point they will need to issue another 100 million shares or so. if they are able to do that they will have to raise more again later in the year. they are far from breakeven and have set off what is a series of cap raises that we are in the midst of (I think they had 3-4 attempts in 2019) that and will be tough to claw out of with a bunch of highly compensated execs and a single engineer. I think they need to invest more in Engineers in tech and try to figure out a way to own swarmdiver instead of being a glorified reseller but of course that is difficult with such low cash reserves (and I think total CEO comp is over $400k). this is a whole lot of downside to this stock (it's far more likely than any other outcome that it ends up as .01 cent shell which is a 75% loss).

the upside for me was more around someone saying we will pay $5m for this company for the tech (when I thought they owned swarmdiver) and distribution. but that seems unlikely given the current state. and even if that did happen, I'm not sure that some posters here who happily paid 10c would be thrilled to settle for 0.8c a share. if they can possibly build out to a proper tech company with an engineering team and a healthy valuation it's likely a minimum of another 500m shares in that time. it's going to be a very painful process and even if it does work at some point or another we likely see shares below 0.4c.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1CG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.031M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 3117511 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 442536 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.21pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1CG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.