URA 5.56% 1.7¢ uran limited

for ocker..please explain, page-3

1. 272 Posts.
    dumbbum managed: When posters constantly bag management why is a problem to challenge their motives.

Nothing wrong at all with challenging motives - but we are yet to see this. What we have seen though, and on an increasing frequency, is the near continuous WHINGING from a filthy few.

It's always the easiest option though isn't it, the same ugly heads will appear to hiss and boo at anything that challenges their decision to buy/hold or sell a stock - completely failing to entertain even for a moment - that when they sell at 15c for a loss, someone else was buying at 15c having an entirely different view of the cups volume, half full or half empty or perhaps a cup that sometimes run'eth over.

Accept responsibility for your investment, did you receive a letter or any form of correspondence urging you to invest in URA? No -you didn't did you, so don't blame them for your decision.

Did that eagerness you initially bought the shares perhaps add momentum to the upward heading shareprice? Yep, probablly did. Remember, Uran don't set the price, WE DO!

Today it's valued at 3/5ths of FA. Once upon a time some valued it over $1.50.

Could you have set a trailing stop loss? Yes again...if you knew the difference between your a-rse and your elbow, you probably could've had a 'just in case' plan to action, 5%...maybe 10 for those a bit more daring..oooh.

Producing in July 07? Maybe wait 'till July 07 to start your buying, unless you ACCEPT the risks with buying into talk. (I was in like Flynn in November 06 just for the record).

So back to your question, "When posters constantly bag management why is a problem to challenge their motives." it's because their is no motive, just whinging!

(is that an implosion I hear a-brewin?)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add URA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.