CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

for oly, page-2

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    It has been a long and arduous trek Moon, with many a disappointing moment and plenty of empty pockets at times. But faith in reality and Olympianity has rewarded those battlescarred loyalists who can now sit back and relax and watch their investments grow.

I have declared so often that I am not trading this baby. Have even been accused of ramping yet I believe I have always been conservative in my assessment of its true worth and justified them thru open logic in here. The market technicals have also been easy.

My investment is core and full and I was originally in it for the expected oxides dividends and PER 6 / 3 bucks Nearspace 1 galactic first port of call prob in early 2007.

And now they have sprung U outa the depths of Hades to bring home all our Xmases at once ! Thats another Star Trek in itself but first we have to fathom exactly what treasures glow in the Jungle. I cant imagine there NOT being a U-spin-off in due course to maximise the benefit to shareholders. Further patience is required here.

And once sulphides too is considered, Deepspace 9 comes at the end of the coming Kondratieff commodities tsunami later, maybe circa 2010. Working on the ORM 5 year plan next for yas soon.

But the real joy comes from the satisfaction that so many of my good friends have supported my judgment and passion and can now smile in earnest.

The Olympian Games are upon us. And those of us who have backed this wonderful company and its Olympian projects now have grandstand seats and eager to cheer home all the winners ahead.

There is still the small matter of 40 mill capex to come based on that "approval" ....... but its only a small matter now. The current market cap is cheap on the oxides ...or the sulphides ...or the U alone. So yea, there will be some smalltime technical drivers, but the FUNDAMENTALS drivers are intact and fortified and the chain reaction is about to be triggered.

Press on Olympians. Curious to see which smart shark appears first haha.

Thnk you Westmoon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.