BGL 2.89% $1.85 bellevue gold limited

for other newbs :), page-33

1. 141 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    haha was not really the point of the post everyone but I will bite as seems liek a heated discussion.. Why is the sp so low, that seems obvious to me.. I think Mark Earleys mistake and the reason for the currently low sp is basically because he is listening to the share holders too much. Seems like he has released information as he is getting it rather than compiling it properly, which is a mistake as it can be confusing to people that arent geologists or mining engineers with 30 years experience.. In previous posts I have read from a while back people were screaming out for news and updates and emailed and called him telling him to essentially "hurry up and release information!", but the news should come when it is ready! So after doing exactly what we wanted this time we are hassling him again about clarity.. just seems counter productive as what is more important is that he gets the job done.. but really his fault for not knowing as a director he cant make everyone happy and all will be forgiven anyway when he delivers in the end. Also posts should focus on adding knowledge to our communal benefit, too much of what is on here is questions being repeated that any reasonable person can see are not answerable at this point, nor would you expect them to be. The whole point of spec shares is that they are based on unproven information, if the information was known then there would be no risk and no reward... but in this case the odds seem to me to be heavily stacked in our favour with someone who is an expert, has a lifetime of unique knowledge, is obviously working very hard for us and seems to believe we are on to something special. Because the confusion more work had to be done in thinking and researching by us the investors. But nature tends to reward the clever, like those that realised what they are on to and have been buying in at a steal. And Vic another truth of nature is that everyone always deep down acts in there own self interest and I am sure you are no exception, seems that you have spent more time researching and posting than anyone else on here, I feel putting you firmly in that clever category :). Sorry for teh essay everyone.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.85
Change
-0.055(2.89%)
Mkt cap ! $2.172B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.88 $1.89 $1.84 $8.102M 4.361M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 140129 $1.85

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.85 3784 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.