BGL 0.68% $1.48 bellevue gold limited

Victorius -One must ask, why did you, then, re-invest fairly...

1. 8,527 Posts.
    Victorius -

One must ask, why did you, then, re-invest fairly recently once more in this stock if you think it such a hopeless case?

Of course as with any speculative, care is utmost - buyer beware - and I, along with many I'd think, have been stung in a few instances in other stocks now long off the boards by stupidly, blythely believing the dished out spin of self interested, and yes, in two cases I could name, even crooked, CEO's and/or Directors. One of which companies was highly hyped by so-called knowledgable posters on stock chat forums.

The fact that ASIC did absolutely nothing to pursue such companies and their lies is cold comfort.

But this is where punters (and we are that - not investors) when it comes to speculations, have to be very careful about who and what they believe - as who is it who does have the right answers/information, apart from inside management and a few priveleged brokers - and even they are gamblers to an extent.

So of course you have every right to question, prod, query, ask. As do we all. And as we all should. The onus is on us - out here in "guess" land, to beware, and draw our own conclusions. In the face of the "big machinery" which is the "smart money" set, playing their own games oblivious to us with regard to any listed stock, this is a giant task for any of us, the small fish in the big pond.

But given your extreme and constantly multi-daily expressions of negativity in this instance, it is strange to me that you have re-bought, you still hold, and yet you keep telling us all what a dead duck you think this will turn out to be.

It would be helpful if you could please, then, set out in a lot more detail the technical whys and wherefores of why then you seem to down-beat constantly about this stock's prospects, and the information we're being given officially please. And also give us any feedback opinion you may have gleaned from any contact with management you have had recently regarding your questionings and doubts. Comment b all means - not mine to decide - but let's know rock solid reasons why you conclude the things you do.

Do you have relevant geological qualifications to help interpret locations, for one thing?

The mining industry generally is in the huge doldrums of this dreaded mining tax about to be introduced killer impost. Even BHP looking to pull back on planned expansion.
    No wonder the little minnows are suffering by comparison then.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BGL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.