FDL flinders diamonds limited

good advice Warnie. Don't worry that you are entering now, just...

1. 326 Posts.
    good advice Warnie. Don't worry that you are entering now, just get in. 300MT of nail maker material is a hell of a good reason that this will power on.

The instos small cap resource funds which didn't get into FMG and others will not make the same mistake again.

By the way, it may not happen today or tomorrow but FMG will do a deal here, why wouldn't they? 300MT just over the boundary.

However, I would imagine that they have much more important things to do than think about FDL at the moment although FDL is getting more expensive as each day passes.

The best part is that the greater the market cap of FDL, the more it meets the Instos buy guidelines such as minimum size and liquidity. I just can't see a few resource funds being able to resist this company.

As well, when you get over the $100M market cap their seems to be plenty of opportunity to raise serious amounts of money. At the right time, I would imagine FDL will milk the market for a big pile of cash so it can really accelerate their plans.

Now, wouldn't it be interesting if a Chinese fund/corporate were to pop up on the register of FDL?

They seem to have done so on many of the other Iron Ore outfits, this one would appear to fit the bill (i.e decent size resource)

FDL - Its a darn good story, major upside potential.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.