XJO 0.34% 7,796.0 s&p/asx 200

for pingu219

1. 3,727 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Addressing your concerns that the XJO thread is no match for the deified Martis.

A couple of months ago, maybe a bit less than that, I made a less than helpful contribution on this thread, in your eyes anyway, that there was a strong possiblity that the DOW was heading down to test the trendline which started in Oct '02, touched Mar '03 and wouldnt you know it, came down and tested it last night, before that out of the blue reversal. A couple of weeks ago, I posted that there was a strong turn date coming up because of the coming together of a number of different cycles, and said it was going to be today.Do a search if you like, I dont post a lot, so it wouldnt be too hard to find. But hey, if you think that is all too much information and you'd rather someone make the call that the DOW is going down 500 points well good for you, i dont trade that way,and would rather see some sort of analytical back-up, and be able to plan ahead, which is why I bought a whole bunch of stocks yesterday.

Now some may say that it was the 6 central banks around the world which came to the rescue, but they could have given out 600 billion hamburgers and the Dow would have still done that big reversal overnight, the cycles foretold it.

Where do we go from here ? The fact that the DOW touched the trendline on the specified cycle turn date using both Gann dates and fibonacci dates, on a Gann seasonal date and on high volume is a powerful signal that the markets are going up.

Obviously, if all this information is too much to take in, its to best stick with the sensalionalist posts, if that works for you.

This is not a personal attack as your post was not a direct attack on anyone in particular, but managed to denigrate the whole XJO thread.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.