CLE 0.00% 0.1¢ cyclone metals limited

So let me get this right ! Please correct me if wrong !! CFE -...

1. 647 Posts.
    So let me get this right ! Please correct me if wrong !!

CFE - Tony Sage and Frank Timmis do a deal whereby CFE "loans" or otherwise A$20 million to Timmis Corp !

Tony Sage in the agreement for the A$20 million of SH funds puts no security in the contract for CFE (SH) should Timmis Corp default or not pay royalty or principal funds back + interest !

Now, Timmis Corp has provided no information about what is going on in Africa or has and CFE (Tony Sage) is not letting CFE (SH) or the market know ??

Meanwhile, Tony Sage who started IGS and was the founding Director and which CFE is a SH also did the absolutely failed SFEG deal whereby screwing IGS (SH) !! Then we look at the ATO issues, AFP issues, KPR issues, and now CAD issues !!

Meanwhile, meanwhile Tony Sage is getting paid A$1 million from CFE, and more from other company failures for this great leadership and failures - SH only have themselves to blame if they dont vote Tony Sage of the Board of Directors and or commence a class action because if the Timmis deal is correct then Tony Sage has clearly not acted in the best interests of SH per the Corporations Act - having due and or reasonable regard but not limited to other causes of action  !!

It is my firm opinion that Tony Sage will not call the A$20 million or default or wind up Timmis Corp because they are good mates and can always do a deal latter with other SH funds !!

CFE is done !!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.