SBN 0.00% 0.0¢ sun biomedical limited

for sale 1 option for a cent, page-2

1. 3,715 Posts.
    Hi Maaze,

If you have sold a partial order - say you cleared out the SBNO buys at .9 cents, you could then change your bid to 1 cent with one share. As you have already sold the minimum as a retail seller, you now have complete control over your order and for how many.

If I sell down or buy up with the possibility of taking out a full line or through someone selling or buying to partially fill an order I may move the order where it won't get hit and to a single share.

Depending on your broker, if you then want to sell or buy more you can use the existing order by changing the number and price.

Alternatively, you can elect to close out the order by selling down or buying up with the single share into the current bid or ask - potentially changing the stock to over 10% up or down without incurring additional brokerage or stock costs.

This does not have a lot of practical use, as it is obvious what is happening to anyone watching the screen. Possibly has some use for closing out the day ticking up or down if you are looking for a particular chart formation such as ensuring with your one share a dragonfly doji etc.

It does tend to get people talking on Hot Copper though!

;-)

(No - it is not mine - I have no sell or buy bids in the system)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.