MMX 0.00% 4.7¢ murchison metals ltd

i was thinking its underpriced or overpriced...but then though...

1. pp
    2,343 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 57
    i was thinking its underpriced or overpriced...but then though its lucky to just have priced...they pointed out in feb that they are trying posco to get involved in mmx but its been 5 months and still havent seen any expression of interest from posco...i doubt if posco is interested in mmx.....
    sino may be but on very low offer as I see it...The fact that everyone knows murchsion in trouble and nop option except to do a deal so they are not going to do a good deal...QRN publically shown their interest in rail part but then it means they are interested in developing rail if government terminate the contract otherwise if they are interested in doing a deal with mmx they wouldnt have disclosed it publically as anyone want to keep in secret to avoid competetion...i guess the best deal would probably the 10 to 20% up compare to the sp at the time of the deal...we dont know tke sp at the time of the deal but that pretty much decide the takeover bid...this dog is heading down again...not very impressed...but make reentry gain soon if it comes around 50c mark...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.