MMX 0.00% 4.7¢ murchison metals ltd

for sale, page-35

1. 752 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    The premise that someone who does not hold MMX is somehow less able to pass comment is odd. If you hold (and ramp up) then you are backing your thoughts with your money. If you don't hold (and down ramp) then you are also backing your thoughts with your money by not holding. Pretty simple (I HATE shorting).
    All I would ask the hopeful is this: how many times in the recent past has a company or group come in a rescued another company and all its share holders by offering a 10, 20, or 50pct (or 300pct if you think $2 is fair value) bonus takeover bid? I mean really, unless there is Govt intervention this dog has rabies and will be left at the vet while the owners debate who will pay the bills for putting it down. If you are lucky someone will buy the carcass for pet food.
    For YOUR sake (holders) I hope I am wrong. I am not shorting, (I don't like the ethics of that), I am certainly not buying (as there is much better risk out there to my mind), but I sure hope you make a killing - just don't think my position is any less valid than yours. Also I enjoy your rhetoric and the repartee...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.