QOL queensland ores limited

This was one of those drill results that was always destined to...

1. 355 Posts.
    This was one of those drill results that was always destined to be released on a 'sea of red' day. Last night the Dow plunged 223 points, so any company worth its salt would have had an annonuncement up its sleeve for such a time !!!!!

The sharemarket overall is IMO, one big game played on a non-level playing field...... where the name of the game is to use every conceivable bit of rat-cunning, to stay one step ahead of the field..........legally !
    ......and I dont have a problem with any company playing strategically within the rules of the game

QOL's drill hole is one example.....the bourse was full of a number of such examples today

In the companies that I hold, there were significantly more share price sensitive news releases today, than on average..........tells you something doesnt it!!!

BSG did it....ARU did it....TZN did it........IBA did it......PDN did it.......USA did it....and QOL did it

We each need to personally assess all releases within their context , and then make our decisions acordingly........

IMO this release was looking after shareholders interests ...at an opportune time .... within the rules of the game. I mean it wasnt made up !

.............imo, QOL is a great investment, (at least my significant research has told me as much).....led by a very experienced management team, who know how to 'play the game'.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QOL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.