FAS 0.00% 0.4¢ fairstar resources limited

for snookerque

1. 29,310 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 80

Hi Snooks, forgive belated reply.

The headline was:

Quick summary as follows:

"The mystery financiers behind a $US260 million funding offer to Fairstar Resources are caught up in a multimillion dollar lawsuit in the US over a failed $US400 million joint venture that included an offer to buy Trump Plaza and Hotel in Atlantic City.
    West Business can reveal companies associated with the funding offer to Fairstar, worth only $20 million on the Australian market, have been accused of failing to deliver on similar promises in a property joint venture established in 2009.
    The $US260 mill funding deal announced a week ago, came from Australian registered company Alliance Super Holdings.
    The 96% shareholder of Alliance is Superkite Pty Ltd, which is suing Us businessman Ross Glickman over alleged non-payment of a $900mill debt accrued during the failed venture."

Then talk of countersuit and denial the money existed or delivered.

"His countersuit names Mr Bleyer and Sydney lawyer John Stammers, who is the ultimate owner and sole director of Superkite as respondents".

Allegations of "intentional and international fraud scheme perpetrated" followed, as were denials.....

Statement by Fairstar followed that it had "independently verified" that Alliance Super had access to the funding necessary for its $260mill committment......

(I note it said Alliance "had access", not that it had.....)

Followed by more denials by both sides....

My summary ends....

Make of it what you will. At least we now know exacly who the main man behind it all is...

Thats it, Snooks. Some have questioned a reason for the release of the article. Dont know if there is one. I dont hold at this time and have no motive in posting this beyond informing my ex long suffering comrades in this forum. (Hi Davo) :-)

Good luck, guys

GZ

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.