FAS 0.00% 0.4¢ fairstar resources limited

for snookerque, page-22

1. 232 Posts.
    The article still claims or insinuates that Superkite and John Stammers are party to a fraud whilst he had vehemently denied this and I believe it to be true not everyone will the deal started in 09 but court proceedings are only just heating up. Without knowing who the fund or funders are for Superkite no one can be 100% sure they aren't connected to Hayman given they were in JV and both listed around Sydney NSW regardless the look is bad and annoying given they are collectively owed $2.9m suggests they have money, it was the biggest article across the business section or close too. To be honest it shouldn't be up to Fairstar to put them in place it should be Stammers that takes an axe to the journalist. I'd like to myself metaphorically of course ha ha
    As they say the best defence is offence so the best thing FAS can do is get the deal done so I look forward to that day very soon one hopes. You could argue maybe that is why they won't respond but it only holds for a few weeks max before sp is in retreat. My fear is they have seen the share price in reverse for so long from the heady days of a dollar plus, that they won't give support to the share price which will be important between now and production.
    There's no chance of me selling out pre final outcome good or bad I will simply wait for fate to decide. Logic tells me they have a good business case but there are many of those that still never see the light of day.

I might head out to Kal for a couple weeks soon to check out SHIP for myself i know exactly where it is off tengraph and prospect the eastern goldfields, pending lease or freehold crown land only of course ;)

Beats working and waiting it also gives me an excuse to be out there away from the other half, should be quite the adventure. Visual cues often have a way of increasing my understanding I always find.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.