HCY halcyon group ltd

**for speculative buyers**, page-11

1. 61,011 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 312
    You may be right sandy----.It may take 6 months, however, I would hope that the next round of targeted drilling for nickel will have a more immediate positive effect. I've been in and out of these a couple of times with a profit and think that this may be the case again before the end of June. I agree with you, the options (with a 3c execise price)are appealing and provide excellent leverage.
    I know that the Co is in negotiations with a very strategic tenement holder which would give them good closure to their holdings.
    They should also receive some greater exposure now they are on the mining board and from the directors intention to lift the profile of the Company across Aus.
    Whilst I anticipate a lift in the sp within 2 months,I consider that their full potential will not be reached until next year as I have always said (if you or others doubt that check my early postings).
    The shares have been 4.5c and the options 2c in the past. This was before the Company's aquisition of the southern and northern Bardoc ares from placer.
    I believe that one day the market will realise the value of this Company. In the mean time I, like you will slowly accumulate both shares and options

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.