VPG 0.00% $1.79 vodafone group plc.

Hi mowerman,You said:"If you make money from your opinions does...

1. 1,268 Posts.
    Hi mowerman,

You said:

"If you make money from your opinions does it matter if you get lots or few replies? To post, or not, is your option."

My reply:

It does matter because I use that as a rough indicator as to whether my chart and analysis that I've posted is useful or just adding on to the unnecessary volume of useless chatter that confuses traders. This is important as my main objective in posting the charts was to share what I believed to be useful information and research that will help someone in his or her trade. If my consideration was just to make personal profits, it does not matter even if I do not post, let alone trying to gauge responsiveness to my posts.

Also, like many others who care, I wouldn't want to continue posting what I thought was useful but was actually of very little use and relevance, and in this particular case, it was clear that the price oscillator type of charts were only found useful by a small handful of fellow traders.

Also, as you rightly remarked, it is my option to post or not, something that I had already exercised and pointed out by my decision that the previous oscillator chart will be the last for VPG, though I'm sure I'll like to share other technical charts which others may find to be more useful and relevant other than these price oscillator charts.

In any case, thank you for your comments and may the best prices be yours.

dascore

"Be lavish in your praise, be hearty in your approbation"
    from "The Formula for Success" by Napoleon Hill.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VPG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.