CDR 7.69% 2.4¢ codrus minerals limited

for tails62, page-2

1. 89 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    G'Day Reggiemiller

Amanda and her team are clearly trying very hard to turn around a difficult situation.

I'm sure that Amanda and her team are already working on the most obvious priority and that is to stop the bleeding, i.e. stop the loss of customers, staff and vendors.

The results at the end of June will give an idea as to where this task is at.

I think the three key issues for hotcopper members like us, when it comes to Commander are as follows :-

(a) The level of debt
    (b) The distinct possibility that the G8 contract will be lost (and that is 75% of the outsourcing business)
    (c) That the last auditors report stated that Commander are only a going concern whilst the asset sell down continues.

So the priorities are pretty simply

(d) try and get the bank to retire some of the debt
    (e) have a plan in place should the G8 contract be lost (and I believe it will be)
    (g) get the business to a point where it is a going concern without the need for asset sell downs.

I would not buy any Commander shares until those three points have been addressed, at a minimum.

After that, there clearly needs to be a growth strategy, given that no one has any current interest in buying the Commander business.

As for your question on next financial years profit, if I am correct and the G8 contract is going to be lost, I fail to see how Commander will turn a profit next financial year. That lose will consume their P&L situation, should it occur.

Regards

Tails

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
-0.002(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $3.969M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.6¢ 2.4¢ $5.47K 225K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 55854 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 400000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.37am 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CDR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.