Dear @Margaret63 - sorry about your puddytats - but they are...

1. 18,433 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 187
    Dear @Margaret63 - sorry about your puddytats - but they are company, and warm and cuddly!

I used to have a tiny cat who, when I moved house, slept on my large bed (I do have a Queen-size bed, which I never changed to single - ever hopeful! haha!) and she was a lovely thing, never disturbed me, except once, in the old house, years ago, when I slept in and suddenly woke to a small cat's claw in my nose - I had a tiny hole in the tip of my nose for years - she had been trying to wake me because she was hungry! I had to eventually say 'good-bye' to her, because she could barely walk, didn't make it up to my bed. I never forget that fateful trip to the vet (and I stayed with her throughout the procedure), but she was close to 24 years old - she had been through my children's teenage years, was hubby's favourite cat - we had three cats then, two boys and this one little girl (Antonella, 'Ant' for short) who kept them 'in order' - if she was in possession' of the dining room and the humans in it, they stayed at the perimeter - it was amusing to watch this tiny terrorist keeping the big guys at bay.

We always had animals, dogs too, a duckling at one stage too, until it got bigger, and had to join the others outdoors.
    One failed attempt at 3 mice which had been brought home by the kids from the school fair - I put them in a cage, which I hung from the kitchen ceiling, with three cats in strategic positions 'on the ground' watching -
    needless to say, Next morning: the cage was on the floor the door open - and not a single mouse to be seen - hard lesson for my children . . .

Take care - take a look at some human toms now and then - there are some good ones around . . . . you are still young!
    Taurisk
    ❤️

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.