PER 4.00% 7.2¢ percheron therapeutics limited

for the brave

1. 463 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 111
    ANP is clearly for the brave at the moment- but it is to the brave that greatest success will come, if and when it comes. Others might catch a little on the way up- but it ain't going to be the same as dropping $50k or more at .15c. Everyone with a stack bought before consolidation at .09c equivalent is already seeing good gains. Everyone that took the options has near doubled their money too.

Will we drift back down a little more? Possibly, but that's a big risk given how far research has progressed in the last 3 months alone. We all know ANP has been neglected by institutions but how long can that continue really?

Yes ANP has had its ups and down, and it's still a long road til everything on the table is proven effective/or not, and brought to market. Par for the course. You should sell out and by an xbox if you can't handle this reality.

Remember anyone who comes here to slam the weary investors isn't running a community service- they're trying to assert themselves to nurture their lost ego, or force the price down so if they do decide to jump on they take profits at the expense of existing holders who should have made those gains. Maybe they believe all science is just a theory and knowledge is an illusion- seriously these guys are whacko.

All biotech stocks- scratch that- all startups are inherently risky because they are doing something new. But doing something new is where the real value is. All the long term investors know this.

SECOND GENERATION compounds
    POSITIVE trials to date

I've been sitting here for near 3 years and an willing to do another 3 if need be- but I suspect we should be talking months not years...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.2¢
Change
-0.003(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $65.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.3¢ 7.3¢ 7.2¢ $27.24K 374.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 310000 7.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.5¢ 37684 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.14pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.