VBA 0.00% 35.5¢ virgin blue holdings limited

Hi Irynka,Thanks, yes you're absolutely correct although my mind...

1. 1,094 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 156
    Hi Irynka,
    Thanks, yes you're absolutely correct although my mind frame with my post above was of a longer term nature. By longer term, I was implying around 12 months or so where the returns can be BIG if one is patient enough to hold under the right technical conditions. For example, just looking at the historical data from mid March '09 to mid March '10, this resulted in a 400% return on investment. I agree too, plotting in log and semi-log can also be very useful under the right scenario.

In contrast to absolut-advance POV, he/she points out the potential to make decent returns on a very short term scale, holding for hours or days with the use of volatility. An interesting concept that I admittedly should probably brush up a bit more on, although I'd be applying that to more medium-to longer term scale to suite my trading style.

If however we have look at a shorter term time scale (as you were referring to) we certainly can see the relevant points of interest. Below I've plotted a basic chart highlighting some of those potential resistance/support points. Note the bullish ascending triangle (green lines) formation currently unfolding. ;-)

Cheers mate,
    S

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VBA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.