TVN 2.08% 4.7¢ tivan limited

An 'offer they can't refuse' is no good... I need to be able to...

1. 3,013 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 283
    An 'offer they can't refuse' is no good... I need to be able to stage the disposal of my holdings over a number of years to save on tax! And about a third of my holding hasn't passed the 12 month period yet for the discount, so they can't accept any offers for another 10 months or so.

People keep talking takeovers and price targets, but to me this could be a seriously profitable hold for dividends in several years. Major cash profits --> payback of development costs in 2-3 years after production starts. 20 year mine life, but at least one reserve resource probably as good and 2 to 3 times the size... cash profits would be sufficient to fund both dividends and future exploration/development of second mine. My own conservative calculations (even more conservative than TNG's conservative calculations) result in an annual dividend for my holding somewhere in the vicinity of half of my salary... plus you don't have to pay any CGT then.

With the amount of initiative and effort PB and the crew have put in, I really can't see that they will be looking to sell TNG off... and why would they when they have but got it off the ground?? It would need to be one hell of an offer for them to accept it imo. But hey, if people want to make offers, then that's all the better for the shareprice, particularly if they knock them back

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
-0.001(2.08%)
Mkt cap ! $81.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.7¢ 4.8¢ 4.5¢ $235.2K 5.063M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 345105 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 571500 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.