CEO 0.00% 4.2¢ c @ limited

Sunrise, I'm guessing theres probably a few offscreen buyers...

1. 924 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 65
    Sunrise, I'm guessing theres probably a few offscreen buyers waiting for the sell side to build up. It's almost impossible for someone to build up a decent position with the sell queues atm. The SP would go nuts. - but then again you can say the opposite. Depends where you see the future. Wait for the JORC i say. And even then it might not even reflect in the SP for a period of time and then boom! ...look at the AKM chart if anyone is not familiar

And further to my previous point/post. If anyone looks at the chart. They will find that all the price rises have been matched with very high volumes as compared to price falls which is based on a drip volume. I can't locate any price falls on high volume relative to close dates. Proof everyone is still holding tight

And victorious, if you believe it will keep drifting lower in these volumes. Sell and buyback cheaper (it worked for you before). Or if you don't believe they can ever recover. No need to buy back - you've dodged a bullet. I honestly don't know why you hold stock in a company you don't believe in and constantly doubt the management lol. Silly investment strategy don't you think?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.