CEO 0.00% 4.2¢ c @ limited

for the faithful, page-21

1. 413 Posts.
    RE: "I thought the management was all about creating wealth for share holders. Well I give you the big tip...all I'm doing is losing wealth and all they are doing is issuing themselves options."

Firstly, the management is about creating wealth for share holders. If you look at the last capital raising it was done at 0.008c per share and since then every share holder who took up the CR has (even at today's prices) received a 500%+ ROI.

To put it simply, even if the current CR is done at 5c that makes:
    CR1: 07/2010 PRICE: $0.008
    CR2: 11/2011 PRICE: $0.050

The management however cannot accommodate every short trader who decides to jump onboard at any given moment in a year, if it could the share price would have to never dip and short traders would have to cease to exist.

I can also assure you that, knowing the management of this co, whatever the price of this CR will be, anyone who subscribes to it will be rewarded in coming months with a significant profit, but once again, if you jump on and off a stock at random times you have no one but yourself to blame for not picking the tops and bottoms correctly... just my 2c

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.