TZL 23.8% 2.6¢ tz limited

for the first time tz mentioned by pdt, page-11

1. 584 Posts.
    TB,

Realise that I want to hop out from under my umbrella but words are cheap and you produced the same stuff when Sigalla and his cronies allegedly were raping the company. Yes, I misjudged him just as wrong as the rest of you. His crimes were out of leftfield though. Who would have thought that he could be THAT crooked and in league with so many?

Quotes:

"1. The board CANNOT buy any stock until the financials have been released."

Irrelevant comment.Very relevent Even if they could, the board wouldn't put any cash in until they have bottomed out the financials and are completely confident it is going in the right direction. Sigalla putting our money (sic) into the company to support the share was viewed favourably by most but was pie in the sky. So you criticize the current board for not buying, and also criticize any positive sentiment from the previous board's buying. I don't follow you logic Mark Bouris didn't get 200million by going to Lindsay's races and will not put anything in until the risk reaches a tolerable levelI don't know him.You sound as though you speak for him. Lets hope he willDoesn't really bother me if he doesn't

"2. The board would have seen the near empty bank accounts back in June, prior to Ernst and Young going to work.

Since then, look at what has happened:
    1. Resurgence fund

Good, thank god for that team Shareholders who believe in the new board.

2. QVT kept on board (plan to be announced by Monday)

Breathing space but at what terms will be interesting to see, I will be happy to eat humble pie if we are then recapitalised properly.What flavour?

3.Products launched, more on the way

No widgets sold and 2 million Larson doors flapping around a warehouse somewhere and I remember you thought a blinking door with a combo was going to make us billionaires by Tuesday.

Where is the $15million+ in revnue coming from? Are you sure nothing has been presold by Anixter?

4. Numerous trade shows booked by TZ and Anixter.

So what, we have won yacht awards etc etc, talk is cheap. The point which you have 'conveniently' ignored is, why would Anixter be promoting a product from a company which was going under? To embarrass themselves? I think not

5.ASIC+freeze on former director assets.

Great maybe we'll get some money back"

Somebody please answer the question. Have you been to Chicago and seen TZ? Does it have an office, a lab and a production facility or is it a desk in a hotel room with a drop box? I actually don't know. I haven't been and there have never been any worthwhile pictures. I assume it has as Ken Ting has been to visit but have you been? Do we have the capability to deliver to Anixter and if not how much investment is needed? Is the LOI real?No it's all fake. We've been selling Anixter an idea.

The actual reality Nope is that we are back where we were 18 months ago but 24 million poorer.Yes we have got the odd product in our catalogue, but how many have we got to sell and how many customers do we have? You've waited so long. The time for hissy fits has passed, give the current board a chance.

On a personal level, I have just about managed to let go of my cash so I will sink or swim with the company.I've never understood that kind of sentiment. Something to keep you functioning from day to day? But for about 2 months of this year every morning I have woken up, the first thing on my mind has been the theft of 120k and how I will make it back. The new board have let me sleep more easily but Sigalla's alleged deeds have real effects on real people, it isn't just a fat boy stealing a couple of doughnuts on the corner. Yes the image makes me laugh but not when I know I could have a bloody house built out of the things.

"TZ's light is shining the brightest ever. Just look under the lamp shade."

Potentially it might, if we look under the lamp shade we have an energy efficient bulb but the plug is not yet in the socket. As for product acceptance we will shortly find out whether it is an Aussie socket and a Spark plug, the only comfort is that SIgalla, Falconer and Otten might find out about socket compatibility from Leroy soon. If they don't get banged up I might have to take up embezzelment as a future career.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.005(23.8%)
Mkt cap ! $6.671M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.6¢ 2.1¢ $11.24K 454.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30000 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 110679 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.40pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.