GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

For the gold bulls ...., page-5

1. 7,702 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    What exactly is the rationale for the wording of this Post? Something about the "interest and response"?
    Personally, I'm long ASX gold stocks because I'm bullish....as distinct from the reverse, which I've noted is typical of many HC stock boards....people are bullish because they're long and so cheer all positive posts and decry, ignore or worse, those who might say anything negative about their stock. This is commonly known as "confirmation bias"...but I'm sure you knew that.
    I think you'll find that people here have pretty open minds, are receptive to those with conflicting views, and don't speak with absolute certainty. There is always doubt, awareness of risk, uncertainty.
    There remains to this day uncertainty that even after US gold prices have moved from approx. $1,050 up to $1,270 or so, that this decisively signals the end of the cyclical bear mkt that commenced in 2011.

As an aside, it's unclear what value add derives from your Post? How does it contribute to our understanding, especially of my last sentence?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.